As promised, here are my Super Seed Bliss Balls! They’re were made using my shiny new toy. Hence, the Thermomix edition. I will try substituting the almonds for unblanched almond meal and the flaxseeds for ground flax asap for those with a standard processor or certainly give it a go, and report back here 😉
I hope you enjoy this recipe. These bliss balls are loaded with goodies, healthy fats, antioxidants, dietary fibre + they taste amaze-balls (hmm pun intended?)!
A few more photographs before we move onto the recipe… because I really loved giving my camera a work out on these ones! Please enjoy the photos, but remember they’re all copyrighted. I had an incident recently with my photographs being stolen (not fun!). I’m totally open to sharing, please just do it respectfully including shooting me an email for written permission, staying true to the photograph (ie. no adding filters) and give credit! I work super hard to produce these photographs. It is an intensive labor of love, as too is my website. With that, much love and enjoy!
Super Seed Bliss Balls (Thermomix ed.)
- 90g almonds
- 4 dates, deseeded & chopped
- 2½ tbs goji berries
- ¼ desiccated coconut
- ½ tbs flaxseeds (linseeds)
- ½ tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- ½ tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tbs coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbs tahini
- 1 tbs pure maple syrup
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add almonds to high-powered process. Blitz until fine.
- Add the dates and goji berries. Blitz to chop further.
- Add the coconut, cacao powder, vanilla bean paste, salt and all the seeds. Blitz.
- Lastly add the wet ingredients – coconut oil, tahini and maply syrup. Combine.
- Scoop out and roll into balls.
- Keep refrigerated in an air lock container. These ones should last a while before spoiling…but you won’t need to worry about that as you’ll likely want to eat them pretty quick!