As the New Year rolls in, I want to take a moment to thank you! Thank you for all your support throughout the past year and for being incredibly patient with me. I am immensely grateful that Moving Nutrition is evolving in such a positive direction. Because of your enthusiasm about health, wellness and the science of nutrition, I feel reassured to continue devoting my energy into this pathway.
I also want to thank you for allowing me to feel comfortable and safe about sharing my own health journey, health struggles and personal life challenges. Indeed, 2016 was one of my most challenging years yet. Because I become a mother …a mother without a mother.
Little did I know the enormity of what was going to hit me when Sophia arrived into the world and how I would deeply crave the presence, guidance and love of my own mum. I was also gifted with a sleeper who woke more frequently than average, forcing me to survive for endless months on uncomprehendingly little sleep. Being a mother hit me as the most challenging job in the world! Kudos to all of my beautiful mothers who follow and support Moving Nutrition.
2017 was a big year for other reasons. Number 1: we changed our name and developed a new and improved website! I really wanted to evolve in a direction that better reflected and embodied the philosophy of this blog and community, and thus, Moving Nutrition was born. There is still a tremendous amount of work to do in order to better support you with living your healthiest, happiest life and a few of these things are being put into motion for 2018.
A snapshot of things to look forward to in 2018:
- The launch of my first nutrition e-book, which will be filled with recipes, nutrition science education and support, and a 21-day reset meal plan! This will be a fantastic guide to help you maintain a healthy, nourishing lifestyle throughout the year and beyond!
- Moving into the YouTube space. I’m hoping to build up the courage (eeks!) to move into video as a better way to communicate nutrition and movement messages and other tools to support you.
- A variety of nutrition plans (e.g. gluten-free, Thermomix, fertility/pre-conception, plant-based).
- More healthful mindset and mood inspiration. Depression and anxiety (and PTSD) are conditions I’ve personally struggled with and mindset, nutrition and healthy lifestyle play such a central role in managing and overcoming these burdens.
- You can also anticipate loads more free articles, delicious recipes and other EXCITING wellness tools!
Again, thank you for all your support and for being a part of this healthful journey with me. I wish you an incredible year ahead! 2017 is going to be THE year for us all! I have a good gut feeling about it!