Many years ago I found the most delicious and addictive savory muffins… gradually they were lost to become a distant pleasurable nostalgia. I’ve modeled this recipe on that very memory and I’m excited to say, they pass the test! These decadent savory muffins are also gluten-free and easy on the tummy.
- 1¾ cup Gluten-free self-raising flour
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup Milk (of your choice)
- 25g Butter, melted
- 1 cup Shredded tasty cheese
- 1 cup Spring onions, chopped
- 1 cup Baby spinach, chopped/broken to small pieces
- ½ cup Sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp Garlic
- Generous pinch of Himalayan sea salt
- Set oven to 180 degrees Celsius (fan-force) and lightly grease a 12 muffin tin.
- Sift flour into a mixing bowl.
- Gradually add eggs (lightly beaten), melted butter and milk, while beating through.
- Chop vegetable ingredients and mix through with a spoon.
- Mix through garlic and salt.
- Spoon evenly into muffin tray.
- Bake for around 18 minutes until lightly golden.
- Enjoy warm or cold, and keep stored in the fridge.
Did you make this recipe?
I’d love to hear your feedback, so please feel free to post a comment and post an image on Instagram with the hashtag #cocoaandbliss x x